The winter greys reign in the sky and the icicles are still solid.
18 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ach! Es gab mal 'ne Zeit!
Da gab's in de' Altstadt aa beliebtes winziges Plätzje' wo seit dem Mittelalter Handwerker ansässig waar'n.
Jetzt gibt's nur noch aa Handvoll Erzählunge'.
Los, erzähl' mir Ebbes!
8 comments:
OoOH, amazing images! Makes me almost want winter when I see these. No, no, I don't, we had enough of it last year. But seriously, great photos, RW! Such a contrast between your place and ours, it's almost scary.
Hah! I was thinking of you, Marja-Leena, and your wonderful spring flower posts when I put these up. Did you see the one of the snowed-in bicycle? No, you don't want this wet drizzle and drab sky. Those icicles are INSIDE the garage! Rooves have been caving in. Snowmen are getting bored and walking the streets!
It's curious how icicles get those horizontal rings around them. They look like vertebrae. Nice photos. And inside the garage! Careful when you slam the car door!
Hello Jonathan! Welcome to the Fünffingerplätzje'! The same thought occurred to me about those rings. I wonder ... hmm. Just last night as I was driving into the garage, the roof of the car hit some of the tips and broke off three of the longer icicles ... against all logic, I felt terrible.
More beauties!
Martha, have you listened to their song? Bundle up and stand for a bit ... you won't believe your ears!
Ice curtains.
You said it, hhnb!
Post a Comment